Senior Sales Engineer Resume Texas
Senior sales engineer with 15+ years’ experience in SaaS-based software and hardware for fortune 100/1000 customers. Reduces risk by using a people-centric security framework. Fosters strong relationship development with potential customers and resellers by active listening, ascertaining needs, and providing solutions.
Senior Sales Engineer
Behavioral Biometrics company providing continuous authentication and reduce user friction. Senior Sales engineer covering the Western United States
- Lead discovery calls, presentations, demonstrations with customers
- Act as a liaison between my customers and our organization’s Product Managers and Engineering
- Sales and customer feedback reporting.
- Provide solutions to customer’s business and technical issues.
Senior Sales Engineer
Digital Risk SaaS product based on AWS for fraudulent domains, account takeover, threat feeds for dark and deep web executive monitoring, and location-based monitoring for threats, fraudulent accounts.
- Supported four account executives in the North America region.
- Made presentations onsite and online to executives and security staff.
- Offered after-sales support services for product management and professional services handoff.
- Provided training and support materials for members of the sales team.
- Contributed to marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing-related events.
- Delivered technical architecture expertise and solution design guidance.
- 2019 ARR = $1.7 Million with 33 sales, 2018 ARR= $1.1 Million with 26 deals.
Senior Sales Engineer
Established sales campaigns for SaaS field service company that automates service companies’ workflows. Delivered new sales and existing client growth. Built and maintained relationships with customers. Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Tracked sale data in CRM for customers and resellers.
- Delivered demo and proof of concept projects via webinars and onsite visits.
- Integrated Husky to QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Nav solutions CRM and ERP projects.
- Provided quotes for Sales and Service hours to help close sales deals.
- Created marketing material for sales and demo processes.
Solution Engineer/Channel Sales
ILANTUS has been a pioneer in the Identity and Access Management domain. We have cutting edge Password Management and Single Sign-On Products.
Channel Sales Manager
- Run Channel Partner Sales Program for North America
- Recruit and On-board new value-added resellers to help sell our products
- Direct Sales for products in the United States
- Management of Arrow Distribution Agreement
- Create go to market strategy for reseller event and lead generation
Corero Network Security
A leader in stopping DDoS Attacks, zero-day and advanced server targeted attacks that easily bypass firewalls, IPS, and other traditional network security solutions
- Implemented the on-boarding process for channel partners for their sales teams.
- Trained Corero top 15 partners on First Line of Defense solution
- Demonstrated technical presentations to partners sales teams
- Collaborated on and executed partner playbook training guide that shows the 14 different ways Corero defends DDOS attacks with our in a demo inbox to protect for Web and DNS solutions.
- Initiated Proof of Concepts for resellers at end-user sites, this included documenting from start to finish any issues with POC and created the final executive summary of evaluation to resellers and end-user.
- Extensive National and Local Resellers contact list including, Accuvant, Forsthye/SOS, and others.
- Engaged End-Users and Partners at Trade Shows and Lunch n Learn Presentations.
The Leader in communication, collaboration, security, and social media governance for the enterprise. SaaS-based Platform and Software
- Supported three Regional Sales Managers for the Western United States providing solution selling for enterprise account over 2500 users.
- Delivered sales presentations via web conferencing or onsite for existing and prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Mentored inside sales engineers on solution selling.
- Fully supported, trained, and coordinated with channel resellers.
- Composed and delivered a presentation on Social Media for Data Connectors in Dallas.
- Performed needs analysis and RFP/RFI responses
- Solution Architect for compliance solutions integrating with LDAP and SAML for authentication.
- Gained experience with Social Media Marketing technologies, SEO, WordPress, HTML, and Security.
Computerlinks North America
Next-Generation Distribution for IT Security and Internet technology solutions through a network of reseller partners including VARS, OEMs, System Integrators, ASP, and ISP offering value-added services.
Channel Sales Manager
- Designed reseller onboarding processes to bring resellers up to speed on new products.
- TippingPoint and Proofpoint channel manager and built growth through the successful recruitment of reseller partners.
- Exceeded company quota by 125% for 2010
- Taught professional training for reseller engineers on Computerlinks manufactured products.
- Produce and delivered sales presentations for existing and prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Identified new project opportunities and training requirements by maintaining communications with resellers.
- Implemented a VMware solution reducing shipping costs for training and evaluations.
Professional Service Manager
- Designed and launched the professional services department for Computerlinks North America.
- Developed the pricing structure for all Professional Services solutions we sold.
- Directed all external engineering resources and global negotiation deals for resellers like AT&T, Siemens, and others
- Exceeded Professional Service Sales Quota by 110% for the year.
- Developed all scopes of work and RFPs for reseller and end-user customer projects.
- Performed all Bluecoat security device post-sale installation for Fortune 500 and government clients.
- Responsible for providing technical ATC training for Bluecoat security devices and managed external trainers.
- Established an additional professional service offering, which reduced costs and increased profit margins.
- Managed more than 1,000 Bluecoat hardware support contract for 24×7 and NBD service
- First Technical Pre-sales Engineer for startup division and help grow to over $52 million in annual sales.
- Directed project management operations and Computerlinks network/connectivity rollout to the global group.
- Served as a recruiter to hire, train and supervise Sales and Support Engineers.
- Prepared and delivered web presentations to resellers and end-users in order to promote products.
- Developed demo labs that provided vendor product training for VAR engineers.
- Created Crossbeam RMA procedures for returned hardware using Ixia equipment to test to new specs.
- Provided support by responding to reseller POC/RFC project inquiries on behalf of reseller/end-users.
- Developed the evaluation process to provide pre-sales support for product evaluations.
The Harding Group Director of Security
The Harding Group is a Microsoft Gold Partner. Design and install of firewall systems from ISS, Cisco PIX, and WatchGuard products. I am responsible for pre-sale and post-sales support for network infrastructure projects. This includes design, implementation, project planning management, and documentation of the projects. Functioned as a trusted advisor to clients. Windows Server 2003/2000 Active Directory domain design. Novell Nsure Identity Manager.
- Management of 10 Microsoft Engineers for Resource Planning and Mentor.
- Microsoft exchange 2003 migration from exchange 2000 using swing method
- Security assessment for shipping yard in south Texas and City of Corpus Christi.
- Migrated Survey Company from Netware 5.1 to Windows 2003 server. Included installing ISS Proventia firewall, Xiotech SAN and fiber switches, Windows 2003 clustering solution, Compaq MSA 1000 SAN migration. Upgrade Cisco Core switches to the latest supervisor line cards
- Migration Novell NetWare 5.1 to NetWare 6.5 servers for Goodwill Industries Austin, This included setup Novell dirXml between NetWare and active directory services.
- Migration of GroupWise 5.5 email system to Exchange 2003 Mail system.
- Design and install a VPN connection from Cisco Pix to WatchGuard.
Provide comprehensive remote and onsite support for a health care client of Perot System. Team leader for the Intel server group. This involved resource management of the project engineer team for the Intel group.
- Project manager large healthcare company Migrating 43 sites from windows NT4.0 domain to windows 2000 active directory.
- Citrix XP migration to Perot data center and terminal service design.
- Novell account management install and support
- 3rd level support for Novell NetWare network and active directory.
- Management of 5 system engineer that traveled around the USA
System Engineer Manager
I was responsible for leading\management of technical projects and the direction of the integration engineering team. Assist with proposal generation and hiring of new personnel. Day to day responsibilities was the maintenance and configuration of servers, routers, and firewalls based on client needs. To include but not limited to; documentation, updating client routers and switches with current IOS versions, NOS troubleshooting, hardware troubleshooting and repair, evaluation and recommendations of new technologies based on client needs, and on-site evaluations of clients current infrastructure
- Systems Engineer Manager for 7 Aztec Support Desk Engineers and Integration Engineers
- Design and installation of a WatchGuard VPN solution to replace frame-relay connections. I installed DSL lines at remote locations to save on the cost of frame relay.
- Installation of Cisco works 2000 and IDS solutions.
- Implementation of firewall technologies for clients utilizing VPN tunnels for secure remote site connectivity and remote access.
- Migrated a company from MCI to ATT frame-relay using Cisco 2600 routers
- Setup of Aztec NOC at Infomart
- Multiple Windows 2000 active directory design and installs
- Migration of Netware to NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 domains.
- Installation of Cisco Wireless Products.
CompuCom Network Engineer
Supported the onsite sales representative for Eastern US including setup of Novell Server, network connectivity to Compucom corporate network, and troubleshooting issue with Reps. Compucom acquired several companies and I help migrated the new companies into the Compucom network.
Master of Science Degree in Information Assurance, Capital
Bachelor of Science Degree in Restaurant Hotel Management, Texas Tech University
Training: Tipping Point Expert Certified, Blue Coat Certified Training Instructor, Bluecoat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP), Websense Web Security Engineer (WWSE), Crossbeam Certified Administrator, Checkpoint CCSE, SANS GIAC, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSA, WatchGuard Certified, Novell CNE 4.x, 5.x 6.x, Cisco CCNA.