ILANTUS Technologies 2013-Present
ILANTUS has been a pioneer in the Identity and Access Management domain. We have cutting edge Password Management and Single Sign-On Products.
Channel Sales Manager
- Run Channel Partner Sales Program for North America
- Recruit and On-board new value added resellers to help sell our products
- Direct Sales for products in United States
- Management of Arrow Distribution Agreement
- Create go to market strategy for reseller event and lead generation
Corero Network Security 2012-2013
Leader in stopping DDoS Attacks, zero-day and advanced server targeted attacks that easily bypass firewalls, IPS and other traditional network security solutions
Channel Account Manager
- Implemented the on-boarding process for channel partners for their sales teams.
- Trained Corero top 15 partners on First Line of Defense solution
- Demonstrated technical presentations to partners sales teams
- Collaborated on and executed partner playbook training guide that shows the 14 different ways Corero defends DDOS attacks with our in a demo in box to protect for Web and DNS solutions.
- Initiated Proof of Concepts for resellers at end user sites, this included documenting from start to finish any issues with POC and created final executive summary of evaluation to resellers and end-user.
- Extensive National and Local Resellers contact list including, Accuvant, Forsthye/SOS and others.
- Engaged End-Users and Partners at Trade Shows and Lunch n Learns Presentations.
Actiance, Inc 2011-2012
The Leader in communication, collaboration, security, and social media governance for the enterprise. SaaS based Platform and Software
Senior Sales Engineer
- Supported three Regional Sales Managers for the Western United States providing solution selling for enterprise account over 2500 users.
- Delivered sales presentations via web conferencing or onsite for existing and prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Mentored inside sales engineers on solution selling.
- Fully supported, trained and coordinated with channel resellers.
- Composed and delivered presentation on Social Media for Data Connectors in Dallas.
- Performed needs analysis and RFP/RFI responses
- Solution Architect for compliance solutions integrating with LDAP and SAML for authentication.
- Gained experience with Social Media Marketing technologies, SEO, WordPress, HTML, and Security.
Computerlinks North America 2005 – 2011
Next Generation Distribution for IT Security and Internet technology solutions through network of reseller partners including VARS, OEMs, System Integrators, ASP and ISP offering value added services.
Channel Sales Manager
- Designed reseller on-boarding processes to bring resellers up to speed on new products.
- Tippingpoint and Proofpoint channel manager and built growth through successful recruitment of reseller partners.
- Exceeded company quota by 125% for 2010
- Taught professional training for reseller engineers on Computerlinks manufactured products.
- Produce and delivered sales presentations for existing and prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Identified new project opportunities and training requirements by maintaining communications with resellers.
- Implemented a VMware solution reducing shipping costs for training and evaluations.
Professional Service Manager
- Designed and launched the professional services department for Computerlinks North America.
- Developed pricing structure for all Professional Services solutions we sold.
- Directed all external engineering resources and global negotiation deals for resellers like AT&T, Siemens, and others
- Exceeded Professional Service Sales Quota by 110% for the year.
- Developed all scopes of work and RFPs for reseller and end-user customer projects.
- Performed all Bluecoat security device post-sale installation for Fortune 500 and government clients.
- Responsible for providing technical ATC training for Bluecoat security devices and managed external trainers.
- Established an additional professional service offering, which reduced costs and increased profit margins.
- Managed more than 1,000 Bluecoat hardware support contract for 24×7 and NBD service
- First Technical Pre-sales Engineer for startup division and help grow to over $52 millon in annual sales.
- Directed project management operations and Computerlinks network / connectivity rollout to the global group.
- Served as recruiter to hire, train and supervise Sales and Support Engineers.
- Prepared and delivered web presentations to resellers and end-users in order to promote products.
- Developed demo labs which provided vendor product training for VAR engineers.
- Created Crossbeam RMA procedures for returned hardware using Ixia equipment to test to new specs.
- Provided support by responding to reseller POC/RFC project inquiries on behalf of reseller/end-users.
- Developed the evaluation process to provide pre-sales support on product evaluations.
The Harding Group 2003- 2005
Director of Security
The Harding Group is a Microsoft Gold Partner. Design and install of firewall systems from ISS, Cisco PIX, and WatchGuard products. I am responsible for pre-sale and post sales support for network infrastructure projects. This includes design, implementation, project planning management and documentation of the projects. Functioned as trusted advisor to clients. Windows server 2003/2000 Active Directory domain design. Novell Nsure Identity Manager.
- Management of 10 Microsoft Engineers for Resource Planning and Mentor.
- Microsoft exchange 2003 migration from exchange 2000 using swing method
- Security assessment for shipping yard in south Texas and City of Corpus Christi.
- Migrated Survey Company from Netware 5.1 to Windows 2003 server. Included installing ISS Proventia firewall, Xiotech SAN and fiber switches, Windows 2003 clustering solution, Compaq MSA 1000 SAN migration. Upgrade Cisco Core switches to latest supervisor line cards
- Migration Novell NetWare 5.1 to NetWare 6.5 servers for Goodwill Industries Austin, This included setup Novell dirXml between NetWare and active directory services.
- Migration of GroupWise 5.5 email system to Exchange 2003 Mail system.
- Design and install VPN connection from Cisco Pix to WatchGuard.
Perot Systems 2002 – 2003
Provide comprehensive remote and onsite support for a health care client of Perot System. Team leader for Intel server group. This involved resource management of the project engineer team for Intel group.
- Project manager large healthcare company Migrating 43 sites from windows NT4.0 domain to windows 2000 active directory.
- Citrix XP migration to Perot data center and terminal service design.
- Novell account management install and support
- 3rd level support for Novell NetWare network and active directory.
- Management of 5 system engineer that traveled around USA
Aztec Systems, 1998 – 2002
System Engineer Manager
I was responsible for leading\management of technical projects and direction of the integration engineering team. Assist with proposal generation and hiring of new personnel. Day to day responsibilities were maintenance and configuration of servers, routers, and firewalls based on client needs. To include but not limited to; documentation, updating client routers and switches with current IOS versions, NOS troubleshooting, hardware troubleshooting and repair, evaluation and recommendations of new technologies based on client needs and on site evaluations of clients current infrastructure
- Systems Engineer Manager for 7 Aztec Support Desk Engineers and Integration Engineers
- Design and installation of a WatchGuard VPN solution to replace frame-relay connections. We installed DSL line at remote locations to save on the cost of frame relay.
- Installation of Cisco works 2000 and IDS solution.
- Implementation of firewall technologies for clients utilizing VPN tunnels for secure remote site connectivity and remote access.
- Migrated a company from MCI to ATT frame-relay using Cisco 2600 routers
- Setup of Aztec NOC at Infomart
- Multiple Windows 2000 active directory design and installs
- Migration of Netware to NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 domains.
- Installation of Cisco Wireless Products.
Supported the onsite sale representative for Eastern US including setup of Novell Server, network connectivity to Compucom corporate network and troubleshooting issue with Reps. Compucom acquired several companies and I help migrated the new companies into Compucom network..
LAN Specialist II
Master of Science Degree in Information Assurance, Capital 2005
Bachelor of Science Degree in Restaurant Hotel Management, Texas Tech University 1993
Training: Tipping Point Expert Certified, Blue Coat Certified Training Instructor, Bluecoat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP), Websense Web Security Engineer (WWSE), Crossbeam Certified Administrator, Checkpoint CCSE, SANS GIAC, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSA, WatchGuard Certified, Novell CNE 4.x, 5.x 6.x, Cisco CCNA.